1) I'm just your average vigilante jedi, fighting crime in my underpants after the sun goes down.
2) Knows where my towel is; Constantly prepared for the zombie apocalypse
3) I'm like a candle, forget about me and I'll burn your house down!
4) Descendant from the seal people, I lure sailors to the depths and store their souls in vials in my velvet drawstring purse.
5) Id like to own a penguin.. Or a cartoon hippo!
1) Dropping Knowledge...Raising Consciousness
2) Life goal is to have my face on postage stamps @kevconnell
3) Everything happens dor a reason
4) Life's like a cup of tae..it all depends on how you make it
5) There Is Always Hope. I'm a dreamer & skittle eater.
1) Cereal enthusiast. Heel wearer.
2) Hate when I'm making a milkshake and all the boys just turn up in my yard
3) Ranch Dressing is the AntiChrist @ChrisMasonMason
4) Peanut butter dont ask questions, peanut butter understands
5) Welcome to my Twitter page. Make yourself at home and help yourself to whatever is in the fridge
1) Stand Up Comedian who likes the name Juan.. @MrAshleyCoghlan
2) Lover of all things tea, cat, comedy and doctor who related. Sometimes I stand up and attempt to make people laugh
3) Member of Comedians Without Borders, but we don't get out of town much. @sam_jackel
4) Joke maker. Food enthusiast. I write erotic novels for children. They're wildly unpopular
5) Writes words for money & seems like a thoroughly nice bloke once you've known him for a few years.
Sports & Entertainment
1) Im a musician based in Galway city. My hobbies include poor life decisions
2) Ed Sheerans concert was better than my birth
3) One day there will be a blue tick beside my name. Mixed Martial Artist
4) In life always choose to be yourself, except when you can choose to be xabi alonso always choose xabi Alonso
5) No one is invincible. Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel.
If you find yourself on this list and you’d like to increase your chances of having a real life stalker just pop me a message and I’ll tag your twitter name beside the post
Eg All views blurred by myopia @willhanafin